Are you feeling overwhelmed, overworked, and struggling to keep up with the demands of your life?
Stress is a natural way that our bodies respond to the demands of our lives. Too much stress can cause us to suffer physically, emotionally, and sometimes develop unwanted and unhealthy behaviors. Left unmanaged, chronic stress can seriously affect your physical health, leading to conditions such as migraines, hypertension, or irritable bowel, as well as compromising your emotional and mental health, resulting in anxiety and depression.
Do you experience any of the following? If so, stress coaching and counseling may be right for you.
Physical symptoms of stress include:
- Sleep difficulties
- Stomach and digestion problems
- Headaches and Migraines
- Neck and back pain
Emotional symptoms include:
- Loss of motivation
- Increased anger and irritability
- Anxiety, depression, and sadness
Behavioral symptoms can include:
- Drug or alcohol use
- Over or under eating
- Social Withdrawal
- Nervous habits such as nail biting
Stress coaching and counseling can provide you with support and tools to better manage the demands of your life.
Using the science of Heart Math®, Mindfulness, and your body’s own healing systems you will learn specific methods to de-stress, including:
- Understand your particular stress response blueprint
- Uncover your stress vulnerabilities and how to fortify your resilience
- Learn how to spontaneously create what is known as, “The Relaxation Response”
- Understand and work with and not against your nervous system
- Discover personal ways of coping that make sense to you
- Break unwanted patterns and habits that recreate stress cycles
- Cultivate inner strength and resources
In as little as 2-4 session, you can learn proven and effective ways to permanently manage your stress. Give me a call today to get started.