Rates and Insurance
$100-$130 per 50 minute session
- Self pay
- Out of network benefit
It is possible for your services to be covered in full or in part, depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for counseling services.
To help you determine your benefits, you will want to ask your insurance provider the following questions:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental/behavioral health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Do I have an out of network benefit?
I accept cash, check, most major credit cards, HSA
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions?
Please contact me with any additional questions you may have. You will find my phone number and email address here.
I look forward to hearing from you!