Are you stressed, anxious, depressed? Join therapist, Kimberley Mapel, for an 8-week Mindfulness-Based Program to free yourself from Depression and Emotional Distress.
If stress, anxiety, or depression are keeping you from enjoying your relationships and your life, then this program is for you!
The Mindful Way is an 8-Week Program to Free Yourself from Depression and Emotional Distress.
Led by Kimberley Mapel, Mindfulness-Based Psychotherapist, each week you will:
- Learn new ways to skillfully respond to your thoughts and feelings
- Understand the benefits of mindfulness and skills for cultivating mindfulness in your life
- Discover the latest findings in Neuroscience and how to increase well-being
- Identify and enhance your unique positive strengths and resilience factors
- Participate in guided meditation and relaxation exercises
The Mindful Way provides a solid roadmap for overcoming depression, anxiety, and stress. The tools and skills learned throughout the 8-week program will benefit you for a lifetime!
Place: Kimberley Mapel Counseling, 111 Petrol Point, Suite 102, Peachtree City, GA30269
Dates: Each Wednesday evening *
Times: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Materials: The Mindful Way Workbook
Cost: $200.00 (weekly payment plan available)
Space is limited! Register today!
*Group will not meet the week of Thanksgiving (November 23, 2017)