Thanks for stopping by to learn more about me!
Personally and professionally, my life and work are influenced by core values that facilitate healing, growth and change. I believe in the transformational power of:
- A Gentle and Holistic Approach – Caring for all aspects of the self, including body, spirit, and mind.
- Mindfulness – a way of being that allows you to develop awareness, gain insight, and know yourself more deeply while creating a sense of stillness, peace, and ease.
- Acceptance and Commitment – an approach that allows you to observe and manage your thoughts, accept your emotions, and take value-based action which enables you to disengage from your suffering and empowers you to move in the direction you desire.
- Authenticity – exploration of your truest self, including your personality, temperament, core beliefs and values which allows you to better trust and appreciate your uniqueness and show up in your life genuinely.
- Self-Compassion – discovering and reprogramming your internal dialogue that helps you to become more loving, kind, and gentle with yourself.
- Self-Care – intentional daily practices that help you to care for yourself physically and emotionally that create balance and enables you to thrive and enjoy all aspects of your life.
In doing this work, things can get pretty deep. But, the benefits are well worth your time, energy, and investment. You will come away with a true understanding yourself, deep peace, and hope for your future. (Not to mention tools that will be put to good use for a lifetime!) The approach is designed to simultaneously create peace while catalyzing change. And of course, I am here to guide, support, and care for you along the way.
My passion and expertise are helping women and men who are struggling with:
- Adjustment during major life transitions
- Relationship Difficulties
- Substance Abuse
Couldn’t you use a little more peace in your life?
Contact me today for a free 15 minute phone consultation and we will explore your concerns: 404.435.3428 | email@example.com
Learn about my professional training and credentials below.
Kimberley's work experience includes in-patient treatment including individual and group counseling, psychological evaluations, crisis stabilization, safety crisis planning and case management. Other work experience includes substance abuse treatment, and community based therapy to preserve, restore, and strengthen individuals and their families.
Kimberley’s professional research, writing, and speaking focus on authenticity, self-compassion, self-esteem, and body image. Kimberley’s interest and work in authenticity--the intimate knowledge of both the positive and negative aspects of oneself, and self-compassion, which is gentle acceptance of oneself, are the foundation of her clinical work. Authenticity and self-compassion enable us to live a joyous and meaningful life by cultivating a healthy relationship with ourselves, which can then be shared with others.
Kimberley earned her Bachelor of Arts in Human Growth and Development from Antioch University and her Master of Science in Clinical Psychology from Clayton State University. Kimberley is currently pursuing state licensure and is under the direct supervision of Ruby Blow, MS. Kimberley is currently a standing member of the American Counseling Association, American Psychological Association, and the National Alliance on Mental Illness.